The guys over at Cab Screens Crescent Yamaha are after a full time mechanic as they begin their 2021 season racing with Yamaha machinery. Read the full post by the team below:
As Cab Screens Crescent Yamaha enters a new and exciting chapter we have a vacancy open for a full time mechanic, The successful applicant must have British championship experience at the very least.
The successful applicants duties will be
– Working directly with one rider on a day to day basis
– Based near Hampshire to work from our workshops (although not a necessity)
– Be available for all British championship rounds, MX Nationals rounds, and two preseason Internationals
– Ordering parts on a day-to-day basis directly from suppliers
– Responsible for the preparation of race bikes and practice bikes for one rider only
– Be prepared for occasional trips to Belgium to help with training and prepare practice bikes
– Preparation during the week of the race truck
– This position comes with a vehicle- Hours and rates to be agreed
This is an exciting position, but requires dedication and commitment, it sometimes requires a mechanic to work out of normal hours but is challenging and rewarding.
As mentioned, we are not able to take anyone without experience, as much as we like to, so please do not apply for the position if you don’t think you have the experience necessary.
Send a facebook message to the team in the first instance, stating relevant experience.