Following yesterdays announcement that the opening round of the Bridgestone British Masters has been cancelled then Hawkstone moved to May. The organisers (Offroad Motorsport UK) have now announced Hawkstone will now run in August to avoid a clash with another event.
Read the full statement here:
Following on from the earlier decision to sadly cancel Round 1 of the Bridgestone British Masters this weekend at Hawkstone Park and following on from a slightly earlier post with date changes, we can now confirm the final date alternations for the 2019 Bridgestone British Masters series.
Hawkstone Park has been rescheduled for the 2019 Bridgestone British Masters calender however this will now be on the 3rd and 4th August. We have taken the decision to try and stay clear of other organisations and dates, hence why we have altered the date from our earlier post. Whilst we appreciate that some of you may have holidays arranged the UK’s motocross calender is extremely full and we have tried to reschedule where is best for the majority.
Following on from today’s events, Round 1 will now take place at Culham on the 6th & 7th April.
We will carry over all Registered Riders payments from this weekend to Culham unless riders notify us differently. If you have any queries please call or text 07747808366, please be mindful our telephone lines may be busy and please do not leave us voicemails as this is unmanaged.
In regards to the Wildcard riders which had originally booked in for Hawkstone Park this weekend, refunds will be processed shortly. We will notify you should a space come available for a Wildcard entry to Culham on the 6th & 7th April.
Our 2019 Bridgestone British Masters calender is as below:-
Round 1 – 6th & 7th April – Culham
Round 2 – 11th & 12th May – Wroxton
Round 3 – 22nd & 23rd June – FatCats Moto Parc
Round 4 – 27th & 28th July – Whitby
Round 5 – 3rd & 4th August – Hawkstone Park
Round 6 – 31st & 1st September – Cusses Gorse
We thank you for your cooperation. We as an organisation was extremely looking forward to Hawkstone Park this weekend however we sadly had no control over the outcome and are sincerely apologetic for any inconvenience caused and for the date alternations.
We now look forward to Round 1 on the 6th & 7th April at Culham