With the 2020 club affiliation process now open we have seen record numbers of clubs renew with us for the 2020 season.
“It’s a testament to the work done by everyone within the MCF and the service we provide that record numbers of clubs have chosen to affiliate already for the 2020 season.” General Manager, Gareth Chamberlain, explains. “We are working hard to build on the last ten years, streamline and improve our service to our clubs and individual members.”
The MCF is built upon supporting clubs with affordable packages whilst also delivering an unrivalled licence offer to riders. To that end, over the course of the next few weeks, we will be launching some exciting new benefits to clubs that include
- FREE Club Packs for every MCF Club worth over £1000
- Low-cost club insurance and permits
- Brand new race entry and booking system APP
- Personal Accident Insurance for Officials
- An all-new MCF Race Festival
- MCF Club Truck visiting dozes of clubs throughout the UK
Exciting plans are in the pipeline for our website and our all-new 2020 licences are available now online, which will only add to the support and commitment we offer our members. Head over to www.mcfederation.com/licences for more information.
Picture Credit: Elliot Spencer, MX Nationals